We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa Prices at Grand Velas

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
matthews, nc
12 posts
Save Topic
Spa Prices at Grand Velas

Anyone have a spa list for Grand Velas. I have asked the resort but have not received one. Also, we are going on an RCI trade. Do you know what spa treatment we receive as part of our RCI package.

orange county, calif
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa Prices at Grand Velas

just got back from grand velas (7/7-7/16) using rci. ask for the "master suite" over the parlor suite as it is a one bedroom. the intro to the spa was for me, 10 min time each in the sauna, steam room, cold pool, jacuzzi, and foot jacuzzi pools then a nap (they won't disturb you and i slept for 45 minutes while my girlfriend was waiting) she was disapointed in they just showed her around and she was out in about 35 min. the prices range from a reg. massage for 50 minutes $98 to almost $300 to some of the other choises and time. hope this helps you. the service there was first class with every employee trying to make your stay the best they can.

kory j

Rochester Hills, MI
Level Contributor
299 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa Prices at Grand Velas

I'm a little confused. I thought the Parlor was the one bedroom and the master was just one big room? I'm also going on a RCI trade. I've requested the Parlor because of the separate rooms. I too am curious about the Spa treatment that comes with. Going this Friday 7/28. Very excited. Thanks.

Granite Bay, CA
Level Contributor
584 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa Prices at Grand Velas

The parlour suite has two beds in a separate room from the sofa, table and chairs, 2nd TV, coffee table, etc. The master suite is all together with a king-sized bed and the sofa/coffee table area in the same room. That's a fact!!!

4. Re: Spa Prices at Grand Velas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:27 am, August 12, 2009
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question