We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Transportation

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Owasso
4 posts
Save Topic
Public Transportation

Does Nuevo Vallarta have a public bus system? Staying at Hard Rock Vallarta. Would like to hop on bus to Sam's Club, lol, & Puerto Vallarta.

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Public Transportation

Yes, you can get to both Sam's Club and Puerto Vallarta via bus from the Hard Rock. I'm not much help with regard to the routes / costs, etc., but I'm sure others will chip in with more specifics. I assume you know that there's a new-ish Sam's Club on the highway, quite close to Nuevo? It would be a pretty short cab ride (~5 minutes) from your resort.

Owasso
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Public Transportation

No, I wasn't aware of a newish Sam's. Like to bring back liquor from Sam's. In the habit of walking out of resort & hopping onto bus for less than 10 pesos in Cancun.

Owasso
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Public Transportation

No, I wasn't aware of a newish Sam's. Like to bring back liquor from Sam's. In the habit of walking out of resort & hopping onto bus for less than 10 pesos in Cancun.

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
89 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Public Transportation

I was at the new Sam's club last Feb. and at that time it didn't have any alcohol there yet.Does it now sell alcohol?

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Public Transportation

Yes, the new Sam's Club in the highway into Nuevo Vallarta is selling alcohol now.

Have a great trip!

6. Re: Public Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 21, 2014