We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Velas Trip Wow Video

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
11,648 posts
448 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Velas Trip Wow Video

Enjoy...

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-0799-3952-fb0e…

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Velas Trip Wow Video

Nice Pics...................Glad you had a good time.

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,648 posts
448 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Velas Trip Wow Video

I love the whole Vallarta area and if at a Velas resort well always a great time...I like other resorts also but none as much as Velas.

Off to my timeshare in Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo on Saturday, another awesome experience for uniqueness...

3. Re: Grand Velas Trip Wow Video

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:36 am, August 22, 2013
Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,648 posts
448 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Velas Trip Wow Video

Timeshare scams and staying at a resort are two different issues. One the article mentions Sierra rentals which yes I had bad dealing with, I do not believe Velas associates with them any longer and they were a seperate entity anyway. I am an owner of many weeks at Velas Vallarta I am very happy with my ownership but I use it as intended, a vacation, not an investment, not as rental income etc....people get scammed when they buy into money making scams in regards to timeshares. We own many timeshares and happy with them all. Again we use them to our advantage.

You will have a great time for sure..and certainly you are not forced to have any dealings with timeshare scams, if you choose to check regarding a timeshare purchase then do your homework first and remember not an investment except in vacation and making memories.

Let me know how your vacation goes there bet it will be awesome! Enjoy!

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
5,976 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Velas Trip Wow Video

Ahh, Mrs. OJ was right! You are soooooo evil, tantalizing us with these idyllic pictures and accompanying review of the Velas Experience. Meanwhile we have to wait and wait and wait ...

February cannot get here quickly enough! :-)

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,648 posts
448 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Velas Trip Wow Video

oh no, 2 times this week that word evil for showing a wonderful Velas Experience...LOL.

We are gonna have a grand time in February at Casa Velas and a dinner hopefully at Piaf at Grand Velas...

You are so right, how many days till Feb???

7. Re: Grand Velas Trip Wow Video

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:48 am, August 29, 2013
Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
2,326 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand Velas Trip Wow Video

That place looks awesome, thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,648 posts
448 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Grand Velas Trip Wow Video

You are welcome Angie...and davealive it is awesome...

Mountain View, CA
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Grand Velas Trip Wow Video

great pics Bezerk, brings back memories.

You got a great room with that hugh balcony and jacuzzi out there.

We go back again in about 3 weeks. thanks for putting us in touch with your contact at GV.