We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mayan Sea Garden

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
califoria
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Topic
Mayan Sea Garden

Hi Mexican Travellers:

Has anyone stayed at this hotel which is on the grounds of the Mayan Palace Resorts.

I cannot seem to find much about it?

Kingston
Level Contributor
12 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mayan Sea Garden

If it the same one.in Nuevo Vallarta We stayed there last year. It is very new and very nice. It has the only heated pool in the area and last year we needed it. YOu will be pleased with the place. Be sure to eat out at the Fajitta Republic which is in the area.

Do not go for the time share presentation unless you want to waste 4 hours . We refused to go.

Great hotel and the restaurant is quite good and not too expensive .

Good luck Joe

Mexico
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mayan Sea Garden

I own a time share there. New and Nice. You will not be disapointed. The beach is great and you also have access to the pools at the Mayan Palace which is located just a few hundred hards from Sea Garden. If you are a golfer, there is a great course there as well.

I have a week available on a 1 bedroom if anyone is interested in renting it. Email me for pictures and info.

email is -

Mexico
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mayan Sea Garden

sorry - forgot the email

It is pschmidt_gdl@hotmail.com

California
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mayan Sea Garden

Thanks for asking this question too. We will be going there the first week in April and would like some more detailed info. Everyone here is pretty simple and to the point and the comments about the Mayan Palace are soooo long and detailed. I would like to know the good things as well as the bad. If you hear of anything please respond. Thanks again.

California
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mayan Sea Garden

pschmidt63....

You stated in one of the responses that you own a time share at the Sea Garden....Do you own anymore and would you like to sell any more weeks at a different location (ie...Hawaii, Cabo ect..)? Please let me know I'd be interested. This is how we are staying at the Sea Garden. A friend owns there and sold it to us for the week at his cost plus the transfer fee I believe. We got a great deal and would like to travel more this year.

Thanks