We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kitchens in rooms and construction?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Kitchens in rooms and construction?

I'm staying at the Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta in June for my honeymoon. I was wondering if all of the rooms have kitchens or if its limited to specaialty rooms. I am booked through a friend with his time share and I dont know exactly which room I will have. I was also wondering about the construction and if it was as bad as all of the reviews say it is. If anyone has any information pretaining to these topics it will gladly appreciated. Thank You

michigan
Level Contributor
754 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kitchens in rooms and construction?

We will be there in early March but in reality things change from day to day...so you wont know until you get there where the construction is most bothersome...my guess though in June it wont be that crowded so they will be able to keep you as far from the noise as possible.

you need to find out what sort of room/suite/villa is being reserved for you...there is an optional lock off that is a lovely bedroom and sitting room that has only microwave and small refrig....the villa and suites will have full kitchens

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kitchens in rooms and construction?

I really appreciate your help. I'll ask my friend more questions, it's just that I've seen numerous reviews with different remarks so I didn't know. My paperwork does say 1 bed 1 bath SUITE so I'm guessing we'll be fine. Thank you again.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
87 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kitchens in rooms and construction?

Just got back. Loved it! Did not hear any construction noise. I was in building #2 . It is true, you never know where and when they will start building. Even though the building is going on, you never see it. Mostly what I saw was workers planting and cleaning. If you are getting a suite, then there is no kitchen in the unit. Anything above a suite comes with a beautiful full kitchen.

Enjoy!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
87 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kitchens in rooms and construction?

Sorry, that a suite, but a studio... oops.

Anything above a studio comes with a kitchen.

5. Re: Kitchens in rooms and construction?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 24, 2014