We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Luxxe or Villa la Estancia

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
chicago
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Grand Luxxe or Villa la Estancia

I am looking to book a vacation with my extended family for New Year's week next year. We are looking to rent a timeshare or owned residence either at The Grand Luxxe or at Villa La Estancia. I know at Grand Luxxe we will probably spend most of our time at the Grand Mayan pools and such. We will be 6 couples and 4 young children ages 2 to 7. Which resort would be better for us? I'm unfamiliar with with Puerto Vallarta so information on location would also be helpful. Thanks in advance for all your insight.

michigan
Level Contributor
766 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Luxxe or Villa la Estancia

Have you read recent reviews of both places?

Looks like Grand Luxxe are much more positive.

Maybe you should look into renting at Grand Mayan so you will be nearer the kid's pool and lazy river.

The Grand Luxxe is beautiful though and if you dont mind the walk or taking the shuttle the units are fantastic and very roomy....

don't know how hard it is to find units for the holiday time.

2. Re: Grand Luxxe or Villa la Estancia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 14, 2014