We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paridise village

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Medicine Hat, Canada
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
Save Topic
paridise village

Is this resort suitable for 11 and 9 year old boys. How do you reserve the a la carts for the all inclusive. Anyone else do the all inclusive. Do they have top shelf booze.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: paridise village

I used the AI from Canada because with WJ vacations or Sunquest it is so cheap, much cheaper than buying there. My kids paid $600 inc. tax for 10 nights with air and we pay $$1600 each inc. air and AI for 10 nights and the AI to purchase there was $2700 alone. We pay an extra $1700 for all our air and 10 nights hotel and that is agreat deal. I also thought their food was amazing.

toronto
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: paridise village

Hi Alberta..not sure about the others but we have a timeshare at Paradise Village. To add on the all inclusive it would cost us $89 each day for each of the two of us ($178 per day)!! So yes, we do buy our own groceries, booze etc. Have meals at restaurants when we're out and about and a few lunches at the resort.

If we didn't have the timeshare, we would definitely look into the all inclusive as they have some great theme nights.

Medicine Hat, Canada
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: paridise village

maried11 ---- Was there a bill when you checked out. I hear you have to sign for all the food and drinks that you had. Is there enough to do for the kids, Mine are 11 and 9 boys..

Grande Prairie...
Level Contributor
392 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: paridise village

Our boys LOVE the pool..........two very fast crocodile slides. Lots of fun activities around the pool.......boogie boards for the ocean.....ping pong..... You do have to sign, unless you ask your waiter to wait until end of the day. It's a GREAT family resort. We love it with our kids that were 8 & 14

Colorado
Level Contributor
6 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: paridise village

There is a market right across the street called Sunset Market. It's in a small mall owned by Paradise Village. They do have liquor and beer. The Mega is wonderful but not walking distance. You can get there by bus. Take the RIU bus. Please don't support Walmart. They'll ruin the local Mexican business owners.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: paridise village

Sorry for the slow reply. There was not a bill when we checked out (other than a phone call to Canada that I knew was coming). We zeroed out our bill and zeroed out the tip and tipped everytime in pesos so as to not be surprised at the end. Our kids loved the pool and the alligator slides. The beach was great for them and we boogie boarded lots. We also played the slide the chip on the floor game (kind of like lawn curling, not sure what it's called) and that was fun. My son was 9 and daughter 6 (and a 5 month old). They were not bored. The kids club is not included though, but we did pay for the Friday night party ($30 maybe, can't quite remember and they had a movie and pizza, games, etc.) and we had an adult dinner, with the baby.lol. There has to be 4 kids though to do it. We really enjoyed it there and the AI is a great deal with WJ Vacations since it is quite expensive to add on there.

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: paridise village

After all the looking, I found a good deal to Costa Rica.

Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
2,365 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: paridise village

If not doing AI which high IMO, PV has drink tickets that you purchase at the front desk in amounts of 10 for $33. That's only $3.30 per drinks and most drinks are 1 ticket. We opted for the tickets over AI and that allows us to try great resturants in the area. We booked 4 days AI in Bucerias and a week at PV. See Ya

Pasadena, California
Level Contributor
233 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: paridise village

how far is the bus stop near Paradise Village, we are planning to stay 10 days during last week of June, wondering we should leverage public transportation and taxi vs. rental car. Between this is our first trip with 2 kids (5, 8 years)

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: paridise village

Just a few steps outside the entry to the complex. Right in front of the Starbucks at the mall. Can't miss it and it is so easy. Mine were 9, 6 and 5 months.