We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palladium Bound - Friday

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Barrie
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Palladium Bound - Friday

JoLee Thanks for your pictures - Mother/Daughter Vacation - any last words of encouragement and advise for a great time and holiday? The Ala Carte Restaurants are they worth standing in line for?

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Palladium Bound - Friday

Hey Bethel. I am from Bradford, I will be there Monday :) Can't wait!!!!!

So I am tagging along here :)

Barrie
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Palladium Bound - Friday

Viaes - we're from Barrie - small world - hope we meet. I am hoping that the bad reviews are not so accurate - JO LEE pictures are excellent

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,920 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palladium Bound - Friday

Bethel- Thank you. You must know most tips by now, But most important one is take the thermo mugs!! you won't reqret it! Tip a little, try to talk a few words of Spanish,and you will have a good time.

Re: your daughter, be aware of the Mexican men/staff, Most are married!!!!

Do go on bus to at least Bucerias town, shopping the best prices,better than P.V. Get your Pure Vanilla there,I found it in a bulk food store on the main highway!!!

We enjoyed the Al la carte ,but didn't have the line-ups to book.

Book before the weekend, that's when the Mexican families come. What I did, I went early or try later in afternoon, but take the desk girl a little gift and she will help you out.

Gift's from $1.00 store,or anything from home,I took canadian things with emblems(freebies-shot glasses etc.)

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Palladium Bound - Friday

JoLee,

Do they like makeup samples, I have tons on lipstick samples from Avon. I was thinking about taking those??

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,920 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palladium Bound - Friday

Hi, Yes I think they would just love them,and small to pack. If you go on an outing, you could give them out then,off the Resort. Most people are so poor anything is welcomed.

Cheers

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Palladium Bound - Friday

Bethel...

I too will be there monday, Going With Viaes :) She is my Better half! ..

Just look for the Big Guy.. Should find me Wondering the beaching looking for Cridder to play with :) Or Find me in what ever shade is avaible during the hotter part of the days :)

Here is a shot of myself in front of my Little Ocean at home :) Keep an eye out for me if you want to say hi....

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v725/Michael_Lambert/Meandmytank.jpg[/IMG]

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Palladium Bound - Friday

I know its out of the blue.. But.. Incase anyone wants to ask Questions about my picture in my Previous post there..

Here is the tank in more detail.. Im very passonate about the Aquatic life, one of the main reason for our trip :)

www.reefgossip.com/TankOfTheMonthFeb05.htm

Mike

Barrie
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Palladium Bound - Friday

Thanks Big Mike - will be sure to look you and your wife up at the resort - i'll be most likely down at the beach - learning to snorkel. Hopefully i'll have had a little taste of Palladium life. Off to the dollar store tomorrow to pick up some Canadian stuff. Then shadowing my 19 year old daughter to make sure she stays safe (hehehehehe). I'm sure she'll have a great time. See you Monday - what time do you arrive

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,920 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Palladium Bound - Friday

Big Mike: BOY!!!!! what a tank you have. Just Beautiful-----

My son-in-law has a couple of those clown fish, so cute.

You will find lots of shells at Palladium. We brought back lots.We gave a tip and a hat to the staff raking the beach and he helped us find the GOOD ones!

BOY!!! some pictures......

Cheers

Barrie
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Palladium Bound - Friday

JoLee is there any room or bldg you would recommend - I am in the process of emailing the resort - as we will be there on Friday - don't know if it will be too late now.