We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bucerias: places to eat

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New Jersey
Level Contributor
980 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Bucerias: places to eat

Hi,

Sorry, I originally posted in the wrong forum. Can anyone recommend places to eat in Bucerias? We are going to be staying at BelAire, and I think Bucerias might be the closest for meals. Also are there any restaurants by the resort?

Thank you for your help.

Naps

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bucerias: places to eat

For a nice sports bar with the best pizza and chicken wings around I reccomend Yo Yo Mo's.

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
9,982 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bucerias: places to eat

There are many really good restaurants in Bucerias and also in Nuevo Vallarta. Depends uopn if you want pub grub, casual cafes, fine dining, Italian or street tacos, etc. Be sure to check out the restaurant reviews for Bucerias and NV and come back for more specific info.

Edited: 5:01 pm, February 01, 2012
New Jersey
Level Contributor
980 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bucerias: places to eat

Thanks, will do!

kingston ontario
Level Contributor
247 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bucerias: places to eat

check out the restaurant Ixta its amazing ...

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,760 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bucerias: places to eat

In Nuevo Vallarta, down closer to Paradise Village, El Dinamita is a nice place. Outdoor seating, very pretty. A good menu and the service was friendly. Not expensive, either.

It is in front of Fajita Republic, which is also good.

Edited: 12:38 am, February 02, 2012
Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,552 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bucerias: places to eat

Some of my favorites in Bucerias are: YoYo Mo's pizza, Mar y Sol, Aduato's, El Gordo, Mezzorgiornos, The Drunken Duck dinner menu (not available on Saturday), Sweet thing for breakfast, Ixta, and of course taco stands.

Have a great trip!

calgary
Level Contributor
400 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bucerias: places to eat

fatboys aka el gordo mariscos is one of my favorite places to eat.have gotten to know all the staff and when they see me they have 2 pacificos in hand ready to be served lol.excellent shrimp stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon.

United States
Level Contributor
1,061 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bucerias: places to eat

I think you have to clarify what type of restauant you are looking for, some of the beach restaurants suggested would not be what I'd be looking for at dinner.. Dinner - Mark's (#1 restaurant in Riveria Nayarit), Mezzagiorno (great location and OK food), Audatos (great location and nice MX food), Toscana Mia (probably this year the busiest in town and GREAT authentic italian food).

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
269 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Bucerias: places to eat

see some photos from the town of Bucerias and

the restaurants like "The Place of the Divers."

click here : leonardito.com/buceriasn/bucerias.shtml

New Jersey
Level Contributor
980 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bucerias: places to eat

Thanks all!

Leonard, I love your website. So theres a bridge as you enter Bucerias? I didn't know it is in a different time zone. We're staying at Bel Air.

We like to go to restaurants that serve local mexican food. Low key. Fish tacos for lunch, enchaladas and such for dinner.