We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving for the Palladium on March 11 Anyone else?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Saskatchewan
6 posts
Save Topic
Leaving for the Palladium on March 11 Anyone else?

I'm really looking forward to this trip first time to Mexico ! Any good tips ! if anyone else going at this time?

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving for the Palladium on March 11 Anyone else?

Hi there! We will be arriving at the Palladium on the 11th of March as well. We are really looking forward to it, especially with the sudden change in the weather here! We are still wondering if we should bring US$ and US traveller's cheques, or simply use an ATM machine to get peso's to avoid exchanging money twice. Any thoughts???

ottawa
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving for the Palladium on March 11 Anyone else?

Were arriving sometime very early on the 11th, like 1 or 2AM from Ottawa, I'm bringing pesos (5 days order time at banks)because I hear the exchange at the hotel down there is much less although the ATM should be fine, we used an ATM in Cancun a couple of years ago, bring US as well....

I have been reading and reading and it seems the reviews are pretty good, don't be afraid to hop on a city bus instead of the cabs, much cheaper and if your lucky some kid with a guitar will play songs, kinda cool.

Theres 8 of us (2 familys) I'm sure we'll all have a great time...

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Saskatchewan
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaving for the Palladium on March 11 Anyone else?

Can't wait 11 more days !! We are taking a bunch of us money and traveller cheques i guess see how that goes .I agree this weather has been giving me the itch to get going!! today it snowed a bunch!!