We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palladium Vallarta - going soon, 27 more days!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grande Prairie, AB
11 posts
Save Topic
Palladium Vallarta - going soon, 27 more days!

Hi everybody! Just want to thank all the info everyone has given. I just have a few questions, if anyone can help. If you have any suggestions for things to do, or to bring, such as tips for the hotel staff? I have heard a lot of different views on this, whether to tip in pesos or to also bring little extras? Can anyone recommend which al a cartes to try? Any excursions? Should we bring bug spray? Water shoes? Oh, is there a clothes iron in the hotel room? Coffee pot? Dresser for clothes? I keep coming up with more questions!

Any suggestions or comments would be great! We arrive on February 27th and leave on March 6th, so if there is anyone else going at the same time, would love to hear from you!

wadena saskatchewan
8 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Palladium Vallarta - going soon, 27 more days!

Hey SHARON E

It turns out we will be on the plane with you in Regina on th e24th. We have 2 children 4 and 10. Since you have experience with this place any hot tips for us???? And do you know if there are any weight restrictions on out luggage weight ???? Our travel agent hasn't let us know yet!!:}

And I would really like to begin packing. As well is there opportunity for shopping there???