We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi in Nuevo Vallarta

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Montreal
Level Contributor
42 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Wifi in Nuevo Vallarta

Can I have the help from somebody who went to MARIVAL CLUB AND SUITES NUEVO VALLARTA .

I heard that they do not have the wifi. Is there any place where I can have access with my computer. I am leaving this Friday, so I need a rush reply. (in 2 days)

Thank you

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi in Nuevo Vallarta

I was there two years ago and had my Laptop in the room. I don't remember what I paid.

Montreal
Level Contributor
42 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi in Nuevo Vallarta

somebody who went lately told me it is quite expensive. About $10 the hour. I was wondering if there is any place nearby cheaper or free...

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
12,235 posts
491 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi in Nuevo Vallarta

That sounds like a very high price it is usually 100-150 pesos per day for internet in your room except at the resorts where it is free, or when you take it for a whole week get a discount. I have never stayed at Marival how about emailing them for the cost and such and then let us all know. Good luck

Calgary
Level Contributor
639 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Wifi in Nuevo Vallarta

they have wi-fi throughout the resort , including the beach and the rooms, the speed it's about 250kbps, which is good enough for surfing, video streaming or video calling, but it's a bit expensive...180pesos/day, 510/3 days and maybe better for 7 or more days...

Montreal
Level Contributor
42 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wifi in Nuevo Vallarta

Thank you. I find this quite expensive as I just want to go about 1/2 an hour during the day.

Calgary
Level Contributor
639 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Wifi in Nuevo Vallarta

in that case, take a bike for a 2 minutes ride to starbucks in paradise village, they have free wifi, just go to the barista and they'll give you the password

Saratoga, CA
Level Contributor
656 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wifi in Nuevo Vallarta

You can also go inside the mall and turn right. There is another small coffee house there with maybe 8-10 tables in front. If you buy a coffee they will give you the code there as well. I ended up going back every day to get my email and make free Skype calls on my iPhone. Worked good for me.

Curt

Montreal
Level Contributor
42 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wifi in Nuevo Vallarta

Thank you for your help

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
12,235 posts
491 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wifi in Nuevo Vallarta

180 pesos a day...that is pricey for sure. Paradise Mall Starbucks or the coffee shop/eatery would be my choice...

10. Re: Wifi in Nuevo Vallarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, February 12, 2012