We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

count down to palladium

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Level Contributor
98 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
count down to palladium

Isn't it funny how time can practically stand still at the worst time? We booked our trip to Palladium ten weeks ago and this final three weeks and fours days are killing me. Work hours seems like weeks and man....it'll be so worth it when it finally arrives. It has been extra cold and snowy here in Toronto and it makes us that much more thankful to be leaving in 25 days. See y'all in Mexico.....;0)

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
195 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: count down to palladium

no jellyfish problems right now.

The waves are awesome for boogieboarding and while lying on or lounge chairs drinking my mango margaritas we saw whales in the bay pretty much everyday............missing it already :(

Lethbridge, AB
Level Contributor
46 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: count down to palladium

I am jealous! I want to go back. I think I am in withdrawal.

We were there Dec 10-18 and there were no jellyfish when we were snorkelling, boogey-boarding, and playing in the ocean at the resort. Both of us got stung when at Las Caletas though. I got stung three times. It was not pleasant, but I didn't put anything on it and it was bearable. I had a little red welt that lasted for 4 days from one of the stings. I think it was just bad luck, as that was the only time we saw any.

Also, we brought bug spray but didn't need to use it. There are some wasps that like to try to get at your drinks, but I just waved them away. It helps if people throw out their empty drink cups so the wasps aren't attracted to the area. The staff do a good job of picking them up, but come on people, it's not hard to toss it in the garbage can.

Level Contributor
84 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: count down to palladium

JUST 6 DAYS TILL PALLADIUM vallarta!

I'm sooooo excited. I've notified my credit card company and bank so they wont think my card is stolen and lock it up. Contacted our cell phone service for travel options, Cingular does have service in Mexico, but it's cheaper to use a latadel card, cell is great for emergencies though. I was going to start tanning a little to condition my skin, but they closed at 3pm today. I've started a list for my son to check off as the week goes by. (feed the animals, dont forget to let the dog back in after you let her out before he goea to work, dont forget to give our bird water.) Bought binoculars, I've read 10 x 50 are the best for whale watching from land. Paid my bills ahead a couple weeks so I won't have to worry about it right when I get back.

I still have to set up the limo to take us to the airport. Still have to pull out our summer clothes to see what fits, or doesnt fit.:)

toronto
Level Contributor
98 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: count down to palladium

Just got backand no problems in the ocean