We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paradise village nuevo vallarta

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
santa rosa, ca
6 posts
Save Topic
paradise village nuevo vallarta

We will be going to paradise village for the first time on Dec. 3.

We will not be doing the all-inclusive. Any suggestions on what to bring, what to wear, what to see? Also, what is included in the kitchen and where should we shop? Are there any exursions that we shouldn't miss? Any help you can give us will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Level Contributor
194 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: paradise village nuevo vallarta

I'm going 3rd wk in Dec.

From what I have read... no condiments or even dish soap are in the kitchen so you will either have to buy.... or bring a bit along.

There is a grocery store in the mall which is located on the property... or you can take a cab to Gigantica, Walmart Sams Club etc.

We are going to eat out mainly but it will be great to have kitchen for breakfasts/snacks/juice water etc.

have fun and post what you thought of the place

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
250 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: paradise village nuevo vallarta

I can just tell you what is in the kitchen as we have been there before. There are a few pots and pans, some utensils, a coffee pot, big fridge and stove and I think there may be a dishcloth. If you use their coffee for example it will cost you quite a bit of money so buy your own etc.

The Paradise Village mall is accross the street but the grocery store is quite small and very expensive.

Orange County, CA
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: paradise village nuevo vallarta

mgjim,

By California standards, the grocery store is much larger than a conveinence store but smaller than a super market and is fairly priced and carries lots of items. There is even a butcher and a pharmacy. The kitchen is more than enogh for making breakfast and lunch. The restaurants on property were very reasonable and had a great variety, in fact we never ate in the same restaurant twice. The Mexican restaurant in the mall was really good as was The Jungle restaurant (try the rib eye staek). I cannot vouch for the sushi bar at the mall, just could not bring myself to try it. The pool bar/restaurant was great too. All in all we ate well and drank like sailors and our hotel charges for the week were less than $400.

We did not go on any excursions but I did play golf at their outstanding course on property "El Tigre." I heard the canopy tour was awsome and also heard great things about the Rythums of the Night dinner cruise. Do not miss out on the monday night fiesta at the hotel, you will not be dissapointed.

4. Re: paradise village nuevo vallarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:52 pm, December 04, 2005
santa rosa, ca
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: paradise village nuevo vallarta

Thank you very much for the info. It really helps to know what to expect. We really appreciate it. Thanks again. mgjim