We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

U.S. TV in Mexico

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Bixby, OK
Level Contributor
457 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
U.S. TV in Mexico

Now for a REALLY important question...We will be in Nuevo Vallarta on December 11. That evening will be two-hour "Survivor Series" finale. Does anyone know where we can find TV with U.S. network (CBS)?

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
250 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: U.S. TV in Mexico

We had CBS at our hotel at the Palladium.

Bixby, OK
Level Contributor
457 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: U.S. TV in Mexico

Thanx Uniden... does anyone know about the Allegro?

Bixby, OK
Level Contributor
457 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: U.S. TV in Mexico

bump

Bixby, OK
Level Contributor
457 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: U.S. TV in Mexico

bump

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: U.S. TV in Mexico

If you have broadband access, invest in a slingbox. It attaches to your tivo or cable or satellite box in the US, then you can access ANY station on your TV in the states from anywhere you can connect to the internet. go to www.slingmedia.com for details or buy the box at Best Buy or Radio Shack or the like. We've used it from Europe to watch sproting events and even the local news.

Vancouver bc
Level Contributor
331 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: U.S. TV in Mexico

dirtroad

That is a serious question. We may have to come over and join you to watch the finale.

We were camping one year and about 50 of us crowded around a large RV to watch the finale of Big brother. Pretty bad!

Vancouver bc
Level Contributor
331 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: U.S. TV in Mexico

OOps I will be at the Palladium so I will have CBS. Yes!

PA, USA
Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: U.S. TV in Mexico

People, people, please. I think we are overlooking the obvious.

Dirtroad, my suggestion is to just set up your VCR (if you have one) to tape the finale. This way you can go ahead & enjoy your vacation & not have to worry about it.

And if you don't know how to program the timer on your VCR you still have almost a month to figure it out. :>)

Mike

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
250 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: U.S. TV in Mexico

when we stayed at the allegro, they had lots of channels but I can't remember if they have this one but I will bet that they do. It seems to be a popular one.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
127 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: U.S. TV in Mexico

I'd have to agree with Mike 71, just tape it. You're on holidays and if you happen to overhear someone talking about the finale then make like Jimmy Fallon's character in Fever Pitch, put your hands over your ears and start making loud strange noises to block out their conversation. Works for me.