We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Towels at Marival

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Kansas City...
Level Contributor
261 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Towels at Marival

What sort of beach towels do they provide? Are they actual beach towels, or more like hotel towels? Do they give out towel cards? Thanks!

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
36 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Towels at Marival

KS yes they are full size beach towels . and yes they give you towel cards don't lose it!

Lombard, Illinois
Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Towels at Marival

BTW - In the past if I have room in my suitcase, I bring my own colorful beach towel. Then you can always find your spot, and don't have to worry about a fee if you lose your towel card.

p.s. did you say when you will be there? My husband and I are going the week after thanksgiving!

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
261 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Towels at Marival

We are going the 12th-19th. I wouldn't mind bringing my own towels, but we only have one, (thanks to a bratty dog and separation anxiety :-) ) and I don't really have time to go on a hunt for another one, as beach towels are hard to come by in Kansas in November....

Lombard, Illinois
Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Towels at Marival

Wow - that's soon! Well, have a great trip and be sure to post a review when you get back. :)

California
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Towels at Marival

What exactly is a towel card? What does it cost if you lose it? We're headed the week after Thanksgiving also. I like the idea of bringing my own towel but they're hard to find in California this time of year also.

Riverside...
Level Contributor
3,698 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach Towels at Marival

fish - a towel card is a small card the size of a credit card that each member of your party is given at check-in. The cards are exchanged for pool towels daily. When you turn in your used towel, you receive a new card. If you lose your card during your stay most hotels charge a fee of $20 at check-out. I am not sure of the exact amount at Marival as the week after Thanksgiving will be our first time at this resort.

I'm sure if you want a bright beach towel a stop at WalMart on your way to the resort from the airport should do the trick.

Enjoy your vacation!

St. Louis, MO.
Level Contributor
75 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach Towels at Marival

Hi...The charge is $30.00 US dollars. So hold on to your towels.