We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need information on Marival rooms!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
Level Contributor
5 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Need information on Marival rooms!

I am ready to book a trip to the Marival. I was told by my travel agent that if I book a 1 bdrm. suite that I may get an old room. I e-mailed the hotel and they said all rooms were renovated in December 2004. Is this true? Do the 1 bedroom suites have 2 baths - we are traveling with our 2 teenage daughters! Please let me know your rhtoughts on how nice their rooms are.

Thanks!

new mexico
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need information on Marival rooms!

Just returned from the Marival on July 25. Our room # was 10106. It was a great 1 bedroom suite. There were two bathrooms, (1 with shower, 1 with tub/shower) a large bedroom and a room with a game table, sofa, dresser, tv, refrigerator etc. Both rooms had remote control fans and air conditioners. Nothing was old. Everything including the headboard was tile! Our kids ages 7 and 12 slept on the pull out sofa. They do have roll aways. The only bad thing was there was construction behind our building and it woke us up in the mornings. We found the rooms to be very nice, however, we were never there!! Have a great trip. It's beautiful and very clean with lots of activities.

Canada
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need information on Marival rooms!

Hey roswellalien, Just wondering if you were on the Club or Grand side? Thanks, Spring