We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marival Resorts and Suites - 1 bedroom suite worth it?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Denver, Colorado
2 posts
Marival Resorts and Suites - 1 bedroom suite worth it?

We're going to Marival Emotions Resort and Suites in 2 weeks. We have the option to upgrade to a 1 bedroom suite on the club side for a great price. I see that it is not renovated like the grand side. Has anyone been there recently that can give me some advice on whether its worth it to upgrade? We are a family with 2 kids ages 3,7.

5 replies to this topic
B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
13,949 posts
147 reviews
312 helpful votes
1. Re: Marival Resorts and Suites - 1 bedroom suite worth it?

Welcome to the Forum and your first post.

IMHO , no,. They are old walk up condo type rooms.

The Grand has elevators.

You could ask you question, in the Review section Q&A for persons who just stayed ,for more information.

Good luck nice family resort, great beach.

Edited: 3:00 pm, May 22, 2019
Denver, Colorado
2 posts
2. Re: Marival Resorts and Suites - 1 bedroom suite worth it?

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it!

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
13,949 posts
147 reviews
312 helpful votes
3. Re: Marival Resorts and Suites - 1 bedroom suite worth it?

Your welcome.

Looking at Q&A,. Looks like management do most replies.

You can read Reviews and then send a message to ask a reviewer a question. Recent ones, with lots of Reviews,and Forum posts is best.

Hopefully more replies here for you.

You can always change rooms after you arrive, .we did one year as got in the old part.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
619 posts
30 reviews
55 helpful votes
4. Re: Marival Resorts and Suites - 1 bedroom suite worth it?

We stayed in a Club room and the room was older but clean and functional so we were OK with the room. However, you will have at least 2 flights of stairs to your room (no elevator as mentioned above) so the kids will tire of the stairs very quickly and after a day at the pool or beach you may be carrying them up the stairs. So with young kids, I would not recommend just because of the stairs.

Calgary
Level Contributor
1,113 posts
3 reviews
11 helpful votes
5. Re: Marival Resorts and Suites - 1 bedroom suite worth it?

you could ask for a ground floor unit...they have a lot of them...one added benefit with these ones is the fact that they have two bathrooms with showers , one has a bathtub too...it's low season and i'm sure there's plenty to choose from...with small kids that will be my only choice...they could sleep on the sofa bed in the living room and the adults could have the bedroom...

Reply to: Marival Resorts and Suites - 1 bedroom suite worth it?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted