We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can anyone help?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
toronto, ON
1 post
Save Topic
can anyone help?

i was wondering if anyone was aware of when the renovations/construction was going to take place at Palladium Vallarta?

Thanks!

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,920 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can anyone help?

Help also Please, I want to know the same thing!!! Thanks

Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: can anyone help?

I was on travel center the other day and they have a live chat that gives you information on resorts in puerto vallarta. try them - they may help you with your question. I have used them for information.

Florida
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: can anyone help?

Where do you find this travel center???

Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: can anyone help?

I think it was travel-center.com and then click on live chat I believe. Hope this helps.

Florida
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: can anyone help?

Thanks I found it!!

Vancouver, BC
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: can anyone help?

Hi There...just came back from my trip to Palladium Vallarta. Was concerned about the same thing prior to going since I read a post here regarding upcoming renovations. As far as I know, they were doing minor path repairs during my week stay (9/19 - 9/26). So minor that it didn't bother me at all. I had asked my Travel Agent about possible renovations too and she stated that there was nothing noted in their system about major upgrades. Hope this helps!

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,920 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: can anyone help?

Just returned from Palladium Vallarta on Oct.10. New owners are doing minor repairs!!No renovations!! the resorts is only 6 years old and I was worried too, but they are just replaceing some straw roofs. The Mexican restaurant(above the Buffet) was just moved to Portofino's while they work on it's roof. This will take weeks. then they might have to close off part of the Buffet if they work on that roof later. That is all the repairs we saw. They are replanting trees ,moved the zoo area,and installed an alligator pool. The resort is super, and staff wonderful. Beach is rocky,but boogie boarding good. We have been to Vallarta area 7 times and I would recomend Palladium highly!!