We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu PalacePacifico

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Grand Rapids, MI
Level Contributor
15 posts
16 reviews
Riu PalacePacifico

We have a full ocean view room for two weeks at the end of November. Does anyone have a room recommendation for that room category. I they located at the front of the building or are some location out at the ends of Under the jacuzzi suites.

Thanks.

4 replies to this topic
Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
724 posts
63 reviews
1. Re: Riu PalacePacifico

The whole center section also has great ocean views! Sorry cant remember the numbers

Bloomington...
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
36 reviews
2. Re: Riu PalacePacifico

If you have an Ocean View not a Jacuzzi suite ask for a room on the 5th floor or higher so you have a view over the Palm trees. Ask for a room in the middle and not on the end.

AB
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
3. Re: Riu PalacePacifico

I asked the question this August and was told ocean view are only the front facing rooms in the middle.

Bloomington...
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
36 reviews
4. Re: Riu PalacePacifico

There are Ocean View which are located in the middle part of the U directly facing the ocean. The Jacuzzi Suites are located on the ends. Partial Ocean view are rooms on the South side of the resort and also rooms on the sides of the U facing the courtyard. Garden view rooms face the resort on the North side but higher rooms also will have a partial Ocean View.

I think the main confusion comes when people say they have a whirlpool suit. All rooms have a whirlpool tub but they are not the Jacuzzi Suites which has a Jacuzzi on the Balcony and also a large Jacuzzi tub in the room as well as a walk in shower the Jacuzzi suites also have a direct Ocean view but they are not the Ocean view rooms which you can tell by the pricing.

Reply to: Riu PalacePacifico
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted