We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa at Grand Velas

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
San Francisco Bay...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Spa at Grand Velas

We are heading down for a girls trip in the early summer. We are looking forward to relaxation and pampering ourselves, and it sounds like the Grand Velas is just what we are looking for.

I am wondering if anyone has any information on spa pricing?

Also, has anyone stayed in anything other than the master suite or the parlour suite?

Thanks!!!!

Toms River, NJ
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa at Grand Velas

RCI exchanges I believe only offer the master or parlour suites. I booked a two bedroom through RCI and I learned that they gave me 2 adjoining parlour suites. What a let down compared to the two bedroom units on the GV website. I am still working on the hotel and with any luck I will be able to have the two bedroom on the website. I have heard they run special at the spa daily, and they are a significant saving over the regular spa prices. Depending on the package you book if you are not going through RCI, they offer daily spa pagages on one their room rates. I will be down at the GV at the end of the month, so I can give you a better idea of pricing then.

Granite Bay, CA
Level Contributor
582 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa at Grand Velas

You will love this place!! The spa is wonderful. You can have a massage outside near the ocean if you wish (I actually preferred having them outside). The prices for the various services vary greatly. I think 1/2 hour massages were around $50. The spa menu is extensive. The facilities are first class. We are going to the Grand Velas for the third time in November. I CAN'T WAIT!!!