We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uber in Nuevo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Northeast
Level Contributor
178 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Uber in Nuevo

I've read with interest the Uber thread in the Puerto Vallarta forum. Can anyone tell me if Uber is available in Nuevo yet and if so how available are vehicles generally? Will they transport you to Bucerias? Back into Puerto Vallarta? Airport? Is the "schedule" feature available yet?

5 replies to this topic
Calgary
Level Contributor
768 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Uber in Nuevo

no uber in Nayarit yet

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Uber in Nuevo

According to Uber website, it is available in NV and all the way up to Sayulita

https://www.uber.com/cities/nuevo-vallarta/

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Uber in Nuevo

Yes there is UBER in the area. FYI. If you are wanting to schedule an UBER ride, you can contact Gerald Burmeister by email at: ubernayarit@gmail.com, or by phone at: 322 227 1557.

Calgary
Level Contributor
768 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Uber in Nuevo

good to know...i was told by the last uber driver that nayarit didn't approve them yet...

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Uber in Nuevo

I’m here in Nueve Vallarta and I was not able to get ride by uber, as soon as they see you are foreigners they cancell the request.

I got one ride in Puerto Vallarta yesterday and quote on qoute the driver said that Taxis in Nueve Vallarta dislike uber and they my through stone to the window of the car!!! He said he don’t want him or us get hurt!

He gave us ride to the border of Nueve and he helped us to get the taxi to the hotel, this is unbelievable, Uber and authorities in Nueve Vallarta know about this and do imidiate action.

Reply to: Uber in Nuevo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted