We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marival ala carte restaurant atire

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lakeville,mn
Level Contributor
70 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Marival ala carte restaurant atire

Can someone give me direction on what is required for men and women? I am particularly interested on the women side.....my 16 year old daughter already is bringing enough clothes to fill a separate room...Thanks so much

kansas
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Marival ala carte restaurant atire

Good question. What are teenagers expected to wear to dinner?

New Berlin...
Level Contributor
347 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marival ala carte restaurant atire

their website www.gomarival.com specifies "no shorts"

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
67 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marival ala carte restaurant atire

The men & teenage boys in our group wore shorts and golf shirts or short sleeved dress shirts to dinner every night - there was never a problem. The ladies & girls wore light dresses, skirts, capris, light tops, etc. (we were there in July, so we all wore as little as possible!!).

4. Re: Marival ala carte restaurant atire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:25 am, August 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta