We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Circus Mexicus solo?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Alexandria, Virginia
4 posts
Save Topic
Circus Mexicus solo?

Looking to make my first trip to RP for Circus Mexicus this year to celebrate my 40th bday. Unfortunately will be traveling solo. Flying from DC to Phoenix, and driving down in the morning. Outside of basic "Don't be stupid" travel tips, anything of note? Is this even a good idea to do on my own?

Guaymas, Mexico
Level Contributor
456 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Circus Mexicus solo?

Don't see why not. Go for it and Happy Birthday!

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
16,136 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Circus Mexicus solo?

You would fly from Virginia to Rocky Point for your birthday? You should encounter no problems. I would think Cancun, Cozumel, Puerto Vallarta, Acapulco, and others would be a better destination.

Alexandria, Virginia
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Circus Mexicus solo?

But none of those places have RCPM and Circus Mexicus, do they? *grin* Cheers!

4. Re: Circus Mexicus solo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, February 09, 2015