We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Say NO to Laguna Shores

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Penasco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Idaho
1 post
Save Topic
Say NO to Laguna Shores

Say a big fat No to any thing to do with Laguna Shores presentation and property

They try and sell you a presentation, promise you breakfast to start, and do not give you breakfast as promised, and the sales office is disrectectful and rude to all. Especially the head honcho, Wayne or what ever his real name is, in the sales office. The most horrible, lying unprofessional group ourgroup has ever encountered.

This is no BS, If you go there, don't say you wern't warned about this mafioso group of losers..

yuma
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Say NO to Laguna Shores

We too had an awful time at this office.We were accused of being with the couple seated next to us.The Aussie sounding,short,dark-haired office guy was soooo rude!!!!Stay clear of this fraud.

Nevada
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Say NO to Laguna Shores

I just returned from Puerto Penasco last week. The 'salesmen' for these timeshares are everywhere! Don't give them your 'refundable' $10 dollars. LOL!

There's a scam in itself. If you're interested in viewing any of the properties, go directly to the property office itself.

And, just remember, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. ;)

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Say NO to Laguna Shores

actually Gringos or whatever your real name is, you sound like the jerk here. I know these people very well, I own two of the properties at Laguna Shores and these people happen to be among the nicest sales people I know. With your attitude, I wouldn't be surprised with anyone being rude to you. Oh yeah, his name is Wayne. I called him to tell him about your defaming remarks.

Phoenix,AZ
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Say NO to Laguna Shores

Gringos, Besides not buying you a free breadkfast,Tell me. Why wouldn't I buy property there at laguna Shores.What did they lie about? Can you be more specific?

Thank you

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Say NO to Laguna Shores

Zammy

Glad to hear a sensible response to this

nonsense. This thread is such a waste.

Where does fraud enter into this, and so

what if the office people asked if the

two couples were together, as many times as

I have been in that office, there has never

been a problem with couples coming in together. And by the way this is not a time

share. Before a person gives $10 they should know what they are giving it for, the fact that $10 was given to a street person has no bearing on Century 21. Which is the marketing office for Laguna Shores, the same office Gringos has referred to. I loved your stupid statement Gringos, "they try and sell you a presentation" How much was the presentation they tried to sell you?

Arizona
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Say NO to Laguna Shores

barjam,

Where did you buy there?? I bought a lot there as well in the first phase, but will not build before I get my Fidiecomiso; it's been about 13mo. Manana, manana, manana.. I know some folks get apprehensive about how long things take down there; myself included to some degree.

Gringos,

The guys on the street can't be trusted; its not a Laguna Shores thing; same schpeal for Mayan Palace or whoever. They're just trying to get you into the office so they can get their commission. Actual sales people in the sales office don't necessarily know what you've been promised, although, breakfast doesn't sound like too tall of an order. I can tell you that if the sales people are taking or meeting someone at the property they likely won't give you the time of day. In a commission business, money talks, you'd probably do the same thing in their shoes.

As far as timeshares go - they do have fractional ownership for sale; technically different, but more or less the same thing if you ask me...

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Say NO to Laguna Shores

SouthOTB

When did you buy and which lot? I own block 4 lot 3 and block 11

lot 10. Wayne said the Fidiecomisos are ready, they have received

all approvals. I've been putting off with my closing as I'm thinking

about selling one of my lots. Do you have Wayne's phone #?

Did you know Gary passed away?

Arizona
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Say NO to Laguna Shores

Wow, looks like the properties that you have are pretty nice; especially block 4 (assuming Phase 1).. I really don't know a Wayne or Gary, although I'm sorry to hear about his passing... I have been dealing with Johnny McBride, his father owns the pizza shop and the ice cream shop across the street; his mother has the bar at the Sonoran Spa and his Brother owns the bar and grill at the Princessa.. Irish Mexicans.. Something doesn't seem to jive with the infomation regarding the Fidiecomiso though.. I've been told that the process is way held up; in fact I haven't been able to get the sales rep or the attorney handling the Fidiecomiso's to return my e-mails regarding status updates.. But alas - we are taking this forum where it was not intended.. How about emailing your cell to my free account at mmmkabretske@yahoo.com, we'll swap info and broaden our mexican legal/real estate knowledgebase.

Hasta..

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Say NO to Laguna Shores

SouthOTB

Look in your yahoo e-mails

Arizona
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Say NO to Laguna Shores

Hey Gringos!!!

Don't know what your talking about! You must be having a bad day!!!

Have been working with Barrie, Wayne, Michael and several others at Laguna Shores for going on 3 years now and was one of the first buyers there. Have a 3 bedroom condo on the beach!

These people are the friendliest, most accomodating people we know!!! Unprofessional???? I don't think so! Liars???? I don't think so! Disrespect and rude???? Group of losers??? I don't think so! BS???? I think so!! And by the way, Wayne is his real name!

I think there is more to your story than your telling!!!

Hope you have a better day! And hope you quit taking your problems out on people that don't deserve it!

We love Laguna Shores ~ it is a wonderful place to be!!!!!