We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tips pp travel with kids,..atractions and activities

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
EL PASO TX
Level Contributor
176 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
tips pp travel with kids,..atractions and activities

i will travel next month with wife and 3 year old,,,any tips,,,the price for the acuarium,,,,the boat tour shutle,,,and any more sugestions please

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Puerto Penasco
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tips pp travel with kids,..atractions and activities

Last time I went to the aquarium there, it was $2.50 per person, but it was a few of years ago. It was a pretty sad room with very little to see.

If you click on “things to do” on the left, you get some ideas that may interest you as different activities appeal to different people. Have fun.

Riverside...
Level Contributor
31 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tips pp travel with kids,..atractions and activities

The Cet-Mar Aquarium is nothing like an aquarium in the US - mostly several steel tanks you look down into to see the fish. There are seals, and for a couple of bucks you can get into their cage with them and feed them fish - certainly not a good idea with a 3-year old! I'd skip the aquarium, and maybe consider kayaking instead :)

Tucson, AZ
Level Contributor
44 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tips pp travel with kids,..atractions and activities

enjoy the beach with your kid. take sand toys and a shade. be prepared for vendors on the beach. have cash if you want to spend money. there are usually a few men who sell home made kites - my kids love to get those and fly them on the beach. Make sure to check out the tide pools at low tide and look for critters in the rocks.

4. Re: tips pp travel with kids,..atractions and activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 31, 2011