We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seniorette are you interested in a time share???????

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
tm
Level Contributor
582 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Seniorette are you interested in a time share???????

I am about to list my timeshare if you are interested I can tell you about the package that I have to offer. I don't think you will be disappointed. Like I said before we like it alot but we do have a motor home and enjoy driving.

If you are interested in it email me at thelmamattie30@hotmail.com for more infor. I have a bonus package that goes with it that consist of two weeks at the sea Garden in Mazatlan.plus 2 other weeks that can be used at any Mayan Palace. A discount on golf. As you probably know the Mayan Palace is a Gold crown

Mentioned in this post
Mazatlan
Mazatlan
Sinaloa, Mexico
Mayan Palace Puerto Penasco
Mayan Palace Puerto...
887 Reviews
Puerto Penasco, Mexico
glendale, az
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Seniorette are you interested in a time share???????

Tell me more about your time share, where is it and how much is it. Is ownership in Mexico complex? Thanks for your time.

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,510 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seniorette are you interested in a time share???????

Cherie, if you are interested in learning ALL there is to learn about timeshares, go to www.tug2.net

TUG stands for Timeshare UsersGroup; it's made up of owners and wantabe owners swapping information on everything from what timeshares should cost on the re-sale market, which timeshares exchange well, what to expect, etc., etc. The site is free (unless you want to join--in which case, it's $15.00 a year), but you do have to register. Once you register, go to the BBS (buttons on the top) and begin to learn. You'll learn more in one afternoon's reading than you'll learn being an owner and just managing on your own in years and years.

Pat Streeter