We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for Luv2Walk........

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Omaha
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Question for Luv2Walk........

Hi! Just curious, in what section did you stay in? We leave in two days and my only concern at this point is where in the resort they will put us. Glad you had a good time! Thanks.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
101 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Question for Luv2Walk........

My review has been posted...there was so much more to write about, but I know I couldn't write a book :) Hope you like the pics! I've got many more if anyone's interested.

England UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Question for Luv2Walk........

Hi Luv2

I just dipped into the site (can't quite let go) and read your review - sounds like you had a really great time, I'm so pleased for you and your son. Our holiday seems such a long time ago now. Next year we will probably vacation in Europe but hope to go back to Xpu Ha one day - but only if we can get direct flights! Have you any plans to return?

Kind regards

New Jersey
Level Contributor
101 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Question for Luv2Walk........

Hi FamilyfromDevon! I know what you mean about not letting go....thanks for your comments. Hope all is well on your end. I will definitely visit the Mayan Riviera again, possibly Xpu Ha, but I just don't know when. I've gotta start saving for my next vacation, which will take a while. There are sooooo many places I'd like to travel to (within the US and Europe). Where in Europe are you planning to holiday? My fantasy vacation would be to hike the Alps of Germany and/or Switzerland.