We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coffee

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
101 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
coffee

We are going to be staying at the Catalonia Yucatan at the end of March and I was wondering if I am going to be able to get good decaf coffee or should I bring my own? I can't drink the high test stuff. Any suggestions?

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,334 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coffee

If your accomodations provide a coffee pot, I would suggest taking you own decaf. That way you will have exactly what you like!

Grand Rapids, MI
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: coffee

alkie,

Sorry to say that you will not have a coffee pot in your room unless your bring your own. So, you might have to try the coffee at the resort or just have bloody-mary for breakfast instead. ha ha ha (you are on vacation you know)

Layton, Utah
Level Contributor
94 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: coffee

We stayed at the Catalonia in January and brought our own coffee maker, the coffee we had in the restrauant was too strong for me

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
43,021 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: coffee

You will be able to buy decaf at any store. Many Mexicans drink instant decaf--the biggest brand is Nescafe!

Lima,OH
Level Contributor
124 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: coffee

Nescafe and hot water is available free of charge at the Bamboleo snack bar and restaurants. No need to pack any.

BB

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Aventuras