We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Caribbean . com

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Alaska
Level Contributor
111 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Caribbean . com

I am looking at renting a condo from BlueCaribbean.com and just wondering if anyone has ever used them to rent? Thinking about Chac Hal Al Condos in Puerto Aventuras, so any info about either would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Alaska
Level Contributor
111 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Blue Caribbean . com

Thank you for all the info. I emailed Bluecaribbean about `10 times and left phone messages three times and never heard back. I finally gave up on them and I am trying Coldwell Banker for Chac Hal Al rentals. Thank.

Pen Argyl...
Level Contributor
369 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Blue Caribbean . com

Wow, I hope everything is okay there. We are going in Dec & are booked thru Blue Caribbean. I will have to check it out. Thanks.

CO
Level Contributor
71 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Blue Caribbean . com

We are renting a condo at VDM II in March and have also had recent problems getting a response from bluecarribean. When we were first in contact with them Rosa was very responsive and even let us know about her vacation in Sptember. We have sent them our money and a contract and cannot seem to get a confirmation. I hope everything is okay because she seemed like a nice woman. I would love to know if anyone has any additional information. We were really looking forward to our first trip to PA, and they have our $$$.

14. Re: Blue Caribbean . com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 pm, August 27, 2009