We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Riviera Maya - Concierge level

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
601 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Hard Rock Riviera Maya - Concierge level

Back when this place was Palace resorts, we visited a few times. They had a 'concierge level' for a while with extra benefits, specifically better seating near the lagoon in front of El Greco (lots of shade for someone like me who burns a lot). Does Hard Rock offer a similar upgraded level? We are going in Nov.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
5,359 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock Riviera Maya - Concierge level

Deluxe Diamond

www.hrhrivieramaya.com/rooms-and-suites.htm

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
601 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock Riviera Maya - Concierge level

reallady: our biggest reason we would get the upgrade is for access to a more 'exclusive' beach area with better shade. Is that one of the perks with this room type? I see stuff like upgraded liquor in room, better views, bigger room service menu, but nothing about access to an 'exclusive' or 'club' level. I know you're the expert for this resort too!

3. Re: Hard Rock Riviera Maya - Concierge level

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 25, 2015