We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lobby bar

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Lobby bar

Does Dreams Puerto Aventuras have an open air lobby. Does it have a lobby bar and, if so, can you smoke at the lobby bar?

Puerto Aventuras...
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lobby bar

Hola Augieb,

Our lobby has an open entrance but the lobby itself is covered. We have our Desires Music Lounge as well as our new Coco Cafe both adjoining to the main lobby itself however we do not have an actual lobby bar.

Please be advised that it is illegal in Mexico to smoke in enclosed areas however smoking is permitted in all open air areas throughout the resort.

Should there be anything further that you would like to know please do not hesitate to let me know.

Kind regards,

Rebecca Tunstall

E-Concierge & Social Media Coordinator

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa

St Louis
Level Contributor
363 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lobby bar

Rebecca

Is there a place to go at night to have a drink and mingle and talk to other guests?

I do have a 3 year old and I understand Desires is adults only.

Thanks

Puerto Aventuras...
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lobby bar

Hola Mike, Desires is family friendly through til 10pm every night when it does become adults only however you are welcome to remain in the lobby area outside of the bar. We do have other bars that remain open through til 11pm however Desires is the only bar on the property that stays open til 1am!

Kind Regards,

Rebecca Tunstall

E-Concierge & Social Media Coordinator

St Louis
Level Contributor
363 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lobby bar

Rebecca

Thanks for the reply.

However I'm confused, on the website it states Desires opens at 10pm.

What are the family friendly hours for desires? Are there games and TV'S in there as well?

Thanks a bunch.

Edited: 2:05 pm, February 01, 2014
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lobby bar

does Excellence Riviera Cancun have a lobby bar?

6. Re: Lobby bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 06, 2015