We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Dorado Seaside Suites Mexico.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Wales
Level Contributor
32 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
El Dorado Seaside Suites Mexico.

Hi does anyone know if the building work at ESSS has now been completed.We are going sep 13 in a Swim up room,I just hope we are no where near building work.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
325 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites Mexico.

My hubby & I did a Funjet fun for less deal El Dorado so we could possibly be at EDSS the same time frame as you (we arrive Sept 18) but we won't find out until the week prior to departure. So if we do end up there I'm also hoping the majority of renovations are done.

Wales
Level Contributor
32 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites Mexico.

Well may be we will meet up at EDSS ,but never the less have a great Holiday and let's hope the building work has finished o and that it does not rain,we went there in 2011 and had a lot of rain,but it is such a fab hotel it did not spoil things for us,Enjoy.

romford
Level Contributor
4,463 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites Mexico.

Hi Dylan,

EDSS has it's own FB page ... loads of info on there:)

Wales
Level Contributor
32 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites Mexico.

Sorry what is FB page?

romford
Level Contributor
4,463 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites Mexico.

Hi Dylan,

FB ..... Face Book.

Wales
Level Contributor
32 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites Mexico.

Yes thanks worked it out after,have been on there and there is lots of info.Cheers

romford
Level Contributor
4,463 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites Mexico.

Your welcome:)

East Kilbride
Level Contributor
21 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites Mexico.

I was there end of May/beginning of June. The building work is closest to the new block. If you are not staying in Premium suites it wont affect you (other than the fact that there will be no additional facilities to accomodate the extra guests).

It didn't look anywhere near finished when I was there (despite both the hotel and Thomson claiming it would be before I travelled). The staff in the hotel said that they hoped to have the new restaurants open in November.

I would say that I felt the hotel was overcrowded and the facilities very stretched (as essentially they increased the capacity by 1/3 by adding an extra 96 rooms to a resort which only had 282 rooms and had no new facilities open to accomodate the extra guests) .

9. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites Mexico.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 16, 2014