We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunscape PA...a few ?'s

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Adrian,MI
Level Contributor
295 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sunscape PA...a few ?'s

Is bottled water readily available in the bars and restaurants, or just in the rooms?

Does anyone know what sodas are in the mini frig's

What are the activities offered by the pool area?

Is it necessary to be up at the crack of dawn to get a beach palapa?

I am traveling with my brother, he is single and wanted to know is

there anything fun for singles at night?

Thanks so much

Adrian,MI
Level Contributor
295 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunscape PA...a few ?'s

Anyone?

I would also like to know which day is the beach party?

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
147 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunscape PA...a few ?'s

never asked for bottled water at the bars/rest, so i'm no help there.

the sodas are coke, coke lite (diet), fanta, and sprite.

we didn't find it necessary to be up at the crack to get a beach palapa. do have to be there by 9 i'd say. and people did leave during the day.

there is the disco, but we never made it down. some reviews seemed to think it was lame. there is also gringo dave's in the pa town (very close to the resort) and a cab to PDC is 14 each way (so easily done too).

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
300 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunscape PA...a few ?'s

The Mexican beach fiesta is on Tuesday night. Check my other topic thread for more info. My review of Sunscape should be posted in the next couple of days.

It was awesome. You'll love it!

Oregon
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunscape PA...a few ?'s

Bottled water is available at the bars. Water at the tables in restaurants comes from five gallon water containers.

There is also juice in the mini-bar.

There were usually palapas available, if you didn't mind not being on the main beach. We headed south around El Patio, on the ocean, next to the salt water pool. There is a bar there, and you get to listen to sounds of the ocean as it crashes against the rocks.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
305 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunscape PA...a few ?'s

Is there a basketball court and/or pool tabels???

6. Re: Sunscape PA...a few ?'s

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, August 16, 2009