We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Dorado Seaside Premium Rooms

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Glasgow
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
El Dorado Seaside Premium Rooms

I've finally received a response from the hotel and the premium swim up suites are available but the upgrade from the swim up suites to the premier swim up sites is $184 per night. Has anyone been since the new suites have been open. Is it worth the extra money?

London, United...
Level Contributor
611 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: El Dorado Seaside Premium Rooms

That is an extra over £1500 for a fortnight!

Only you can decide whether that amount of money is worth it.

Mark :=)

Welwyn Garden City...
Level Contributor
134 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Dorado Seaside Premium Rooms

My god that's a lot, a hell of a lot. I am in the same boat in eying up an upgrade but I won't be paying that!! Not value for money from what I can see

romford
Level Contributor
4,462 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Dorado Seaside Premium Rooms

We had a swimup suite at the EDSS last Aug/Sept, and the new block was only at ground level while we were there. However, given the location of the new block, I wouldn't be in a hurry to book a room there. We paid £630 for our swimup room and it was nearer to the beach than the new block, although TBH the only time we made use of the swimup was around 4.30 to swim over to the swimup bar for a drink before it closed at 5pm. If we were to return again I would just book a garden room as everybody has access to the swimup bars attached to the swimup rooms.

Level Contributor
143 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: El Dorado Seaside Premium Rooms

We had one, it didn't get sun much and wasnt attached to the big swim up bar. Would go for garden room

5. Re: El Dorado Seaside Premium Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 04, 2014