We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aventura spa updated and renovated rooms 2013

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mississauga
Level Contributor
221 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
aventura spa updated and renovated rooms 2013

Now that the aventura spa is changing over to the Hard Rock Riviera Maya, had anyone stayed in any of the newly renovated rooms? We're going in early July this year and would love to stay in one of the renovated rooms. Does anyone have a picture of what they look like?

Thanks and Cheers. .

Mississauga
Level Contributor
221 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aventura spa updated and renovated rooms 2013

Has anyone seen the new rooms and when will they start using them?

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,565 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aventura spa updated and renovated rooms 2013

I heard they will be shutting down in early October for about 5 weeks or so and will be doing major construction then. Not sure about when the rooms will be done though.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: aventura spa updated and renovated rooms 2013

They started on the far side of the Cove first, so most likely they won't be completed or possibly even well into the Spa side until after the shutdown. We're staying there about the same time you are ketzstar and are also looking forward to seeing the new look.

West Milford, New...
Level Contributor
175 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: aventura spa updated and renovated rooms 2013

Did they push off the closing until October? When I booked, they said they were going to close the resort in August, reopenng in October. Personally, I would be happier if they pushed it to then. We are going mid July, and I was envisioning they would start running out of things.

Mississauga
Level Contributor
221 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: aventura spa updated and renovated rooms 2013

We'd be thrilled if major construction was left until October. We're heading there in July and are so looking forward to rest, relaxation,

Romance, sunning, swimming and good food. A perk would definitely be one of the new rooms but more important is being able to take full advantage of all the facilities.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: aventura spa updated and renovated rooms 2013

Not sure why you would think they would start "running out of things" Vamonos? The most likely reason they are closing down is to do work on the pools and common areas (like they did at the PV location). Personally, I hope they plow ahead on the rooms and have the bulk of them done by the time we arrive so we can stay in one of the renovated rooms- although I find that doubtful. They have been working on the Cove side for awhile now and I have seen/heard no complaints about noise or of any negative impact at all.

Edited: 8:04 am, April 29, 2013
7. Re: aventura spa updated and renovated rooms 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 01, 2014