We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about Dreams Puerto Aventuras?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Milwaukee
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Questions about Dreams Puerto Aventuras?

Hi,

We will be staying at Dreams Mar. 27-April 4th and this is our first time at an all-inclusive.

If anyone has stayed there recently and can answer some questions that would be great.

1)If our kids plan to do alot of snorkeling, should be bring our own snorkeling gear?

2)Is the wifi good and will we be able to watch March Madness games?

3)Are there special activities for the kids on Easter?

4)Is golfing included in the all-inclusive option?

5)What are the prices of the dolphin swim on property (could not find this anywhere)?

6)Is it best to book excursions before we go or book at the hotel once we get there?

Thank you!

Union, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,106 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about Dreams Puerto Aventuras?

Bring your own snorkeling gear. No golfing included in plan. Book excursions after you get there.

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
416 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions about Dreams Puerto Aventuras?

We stayed last April and going back this April 25 to May 6.

They have snorkel equipment but we take our own so we are not limited.

Wi-Fi on my lap top was excellent and was free.

I do know that they had ESPN so you should get the games.

I think it is best to book at the resort for two reason. One if you have to make a change in dates you have someone to help you in person right there. And you can wait and decide what day you feel like going just book the day before you go. You may not want the date you picked months ahead of time.

You can email the resort at - econcierge.drepa@dreamsresorts.com

Address your email to Rebecca E-Concierge or you can go on her Facebook page. https:/…DreamsPuertoAventuras

Puerto Aventuras...
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Questions about Dreams Puerto Aventuras?

Hola BlueMomJenny,

We truly look forward to having you here with us. If you could be so kind as to send me through all your questions to econcierge.drepa@dreamsresorts.com I will gladly prvide you with all the information needed.

Kind Regards,

Rebecca

E-Concierge

Dreams Puerto Aventuras

4. Re: Questions about Dreams Puerto Aventuras?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 23, 2014