We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from airport to Dreams PA

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from airport to Dreams PA

We have a group of 12 booked for Dreams PA in April. The transfer is included in our package but way too often can take hours to drop others off along the way. When we went to Palladium we were 2.5 hours transfer time - the last to be dropped off. Can anyone tell me about their experience with transfers from Cancun to Puerto Aventuras - we're flying Sunwing. Thanks.

Ottawa, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from airport to Dreams PA

We arranged a transfer through Dreams resort, and it was private transport with no other passengers. Double check with Dreams, but you probably have a private transport too, so you won't have anyone who isn't with your group.

We were only two, not twelve; on the way from the airport to PA we got a car, and on the way back we got a whole van to ourselves!

The trip is about an hour.

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
745 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from airport to Dreams PA

USA- transfers is a very popular transfer company. We have used them many times. Very reasonable prices and VERY dependable. Just search USA Transfers online.

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
413 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from airport to Dreams PA

Our private transfer took 1 hour 10 minutes cost $200.00 for up to 5 of us.

Going back in April and will use USA Transfers they charge $135.00 for up to 7 people. entertainment-plus.net/affiliates/…

Edited: 5:12 pm, January 29, 2013
Puerto Aventuras...
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer from airport to Dreams PA

Hola Westhilltravelgirl,

My name is Rebecca and I am the E-Concierge here at Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa. Please feel free to let me know if you would like further assistance in arranging private transfers for your group. Should there be absolutely anything I can assist you with prior to your arrival or if there is any additional information that you would like.

vernon canada
Level Contributor
1,403 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer from airport to Dreams PA

We were just under 1 1/2 hours to the Cat , which is right next door , but we were Air Transat and only had 1 quick stop at the Barcello ( 5 min away ).

According to posts on the forums , Sun Wing is notorious for slow transfer.

Being that you are a large group , I would think that 2 private vans would be quite economical when you calculate cost per passenger. ( you might be able to get one large enough for the entire group )

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
42,261 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer from airport to Dreams PA

Sunwing is famous for 'poor' transfers aka too long (2-3 hrs)

Definately get your own

Not a slight against the E-Concierge at Dreams , the resort transfer prices are usually more

USA Transfers is my fav (and AGI Transfers) allow you to pay Cnd cash at par with US$ so you can pay with our own currency

Or prepay via paypal in US $

A new upcomer is

Canadatransfers.com

here is a thread

tripadvisor.ca/…46456313

let us know how your transfer goes!!

7. Re: Transfer from airport to Dreams PA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 13, 2014