We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cycling or motorcycling

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kitchener, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
cycling or motorcycling

Is there any place to rent bicycles or motorcycles? Secondly, are there any interesting routes or places for riding?

Fairview, Illinois
Level Contributor
269 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cycling or motorcycling

Really no where interestint to ride a motorcycle. Only one route between Cancun to Tulum and traffic is a little crazy to be on a bike in my opinion. If you are staying i a small town it may be worthwile for a bicycle, but keep it off of hwy 307.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cycling or motorcycling

Several hotels offer loader bicycles - we have enjoyed pedal biking a few times. Check with you hotel. I know the CAT in PA had them.

3. Re: cycling or motorcycling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, January 27, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cycling or motorcycling

Sorry loaner not loader. Grrrr auto correct.

5. Re: cycling or motorcycling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 28, 2014