We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Got Back from Sunscape any questions????

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Toronto
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Just Got Back from Sunscape any questions????

Got back on Tuesday Moring, any questions. I would love to help.

We had a great time!!!!!!!

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
640 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Just Got Back from Sunscape any questions????

You can go to entertainment-plus dot net for private transfer info. I think it's $115 round trip for 2 - 4 people to PA. We used them last year (and will be using them again next week!) and it was a great experience. I highly recommend them.

Pennsylvania
9 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Just Got Back from Sunscape any questions????

I was there last year in June. Looks like you were there this year in May. Maybe you can tell me if you recall any of the staff. I hope so. I look forward to returning and often think of the great staff we met and enjoyed while we were there. I went with my 2 sisters.

A waiter, named Carlos. Often served at the Outdoor Cafe near the pool and in the evenings helped out in the Italian Restaurant. Nice man- often wonder if he continued working there after the hurricane last year.

Also, in the entertainment staff- there was Alex and Angel ( the guys) Great personalities. Angel was the dancer- quite a good dancer- if he was there you would know him- he always got things started in the lobby on the nights the band came to play. And Alex rounded everyone up at the pool to play volleyball. Always walking around the pool. And then there was Jacy. She led the water aerobics in the main pool and stoodby at the trampoline. Really nice people. I've often wondered if they remained employees after the hurricane or relocated to another resort.

If you can recall any please let me know. Thanks! I'll look for the response, if you decide to respond, on this site or feel free to let me know at ---Mynesha@aol.com is my email address. Often told these people we would return . I thought the staff was the best!

Pen Argyl...
Level Contributor
372 posts
1 review
Save Reply
33. Re: Just Got Back from Sunscape any questions????

How was the weather? Did it rain alot???? Thanks.

Pennsylvania
9 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: Just Got Back from Sunscape any questions????

It was gorgeous every day. Clear, sunny and hot. But I like it hot like that- close to 93 degrees but a breeze. The one thing some people might not care for is the humidity. I can take it - just take along real light clothing. I thought the weather was great. One evening a shower for about 1/2 hr and then clear skies. I loved it there.Paradise and relaxation - food and drink and fun. It is all what you make of it.

Pen Argyl...
Level Contributor
372 posts
1 review
Save Reply
35. Re: Just Got Back from Sunscape any questions????

that sounds great to me, I like it hot also. Really, as long as the sun is out I am happy. Hopefully Dec will be nice too!!!! thanks.

36. Re: Just Got Back from Sunscape any questions????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, August 21, 2009