We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aventura spa questions

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
142 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
aventura spa questions

Does anyone know if the resort (ASP and ACP) will be fully open over the march break time period, or will things be closed for renovations due to the switch over to Hard Rock? Same question as it pertains to construction noise too.....

Mentioned in this post
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera...
11,185 Reviews
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aventura spa questions

I heard that the construction will not start until after Easter, which makes since. That's the busy season. I was looking into this resort but I'm going after Easter so I was sure to run into some....

You should be good!

Happy travels

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
13,425 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aventura spa questions

There are lots of conflicting reports on when construction will start, whether the resort will close completely at any point, etc.

Mainly, construction/rennovations are supposed to start early 2013 with an eye towards completely re-opening/re-branding Fall 2013. There should be some construction going on March/April - but the whole resort, or even one side of the resort (Cove or Spa), won't be closed down. Word is they will be re-doing the rooms one block at a time and they will be doing their best to keep intrusions from rennos and such to a minimum.

That said - expect some construction and rennovation work around Spring break time - but don't expect whole sections of resort to be closed.

Enjoy.

3. Re: aventura spa questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, December 17, 2013