We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beer at sunscape puerto?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
ohio
Level Contributor
573 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
beer at sunscape puerto?

Does anyone know what type of beer they serve at Sunscape Puerto Aventuras?

One more question.. I read you can walk to the "town" area.. did you happen to see any restaurants that served lobster?

Thanks!

Wisconsin
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: beer at sunscape puerto?

They serve Corona and Modelo at Sunscape. If you tip good and ask for Budweiser or Bud Light, they do hide that in their coolers also.

We did walk to "town" and although we didn't eat any lobster, there were places that did serve it.

ohio
Level Contributor
573 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beer at sunscape puerto?

Thanks for the tip on the budlight - thats my favorite!

Did you do any snorkeling off the beach? My fiance is a fish when it comes to the ocean and will be out there all day. Hopefully it's pretty decent snorkeling water

Only a few more weeks... can hardly wait!

cleveland
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beer at sunscape puerto?

We just got back from our stay in Puerto Aventuras. Most of the restaurants have lobster. Richards (right on the corner as you come into town) has lobster tail and a small fillet for 100 pesos ($10.00) during the week as his special. I'm assuming it will still be there for a few weeks. They're small but certainly enough with the salad bar and rice they serve to fill you up.