We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which is bigger?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
virginia
Level Contributor
233 posts
Save Topic
which is bigger?

Everyone talks about how you have to walk a lot at the grand palladium colonial. How does this compare to the iberostar lindo? Anyone know? Thanks. :) I am still comparing the two in trying to make a decision because I may find a good price for the Lindo. Also, why are there such strong feeling either for or against the palladiums?

This makes me wonder if I would be making a bad decision staying at one. But the price is appealing, not to mention the beach is supposed to be nice and good for snorkeling (I think anyway).

Lehi, Utah
Level Contributor
369 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: which is bigger?

I chose the Catalonia because the reviews were so awesome. The price was right too.

Mission, BC, Canada
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Mission, Abbotsford
Level Contributor
5,175 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which is bigger?

Hi Saleeb,

I agree with kelstoney. As an alternative, check out the Catalonia. It's a reasonably priced, good all around resort, its awesome! Stayed there in Jan.

Spoke with some parents while we were there, & their kids seemed to enjoy it very much. There's a nice calm shallow lagoon at the north end that's great for the little ones as well.

Got lots of pics on my website & you can find them here if interested.

aplusnetworks.ca/pictures/rivieramaya2006.htm

Let me know if you need any more info.

virginia
Level Contributor
233 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: which is bigger?

Thanks. I'll check it out. Any other tips?