We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner at the Grand Palladium

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
chicago
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dinner at the Grand Palladium

So I was thinking of staying at the Grand 2 nights.. I will be in Playa del carmen for a sales meeting for the following week. So you can only eat at the ala carte restaruants if you have a minum 3 night stay? It doesn't sound like the other resorts are that way... Can you pay for meals in the ala cartes? Is this rule strictly enforced?

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
147 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner at the Grand Palladium

i believe a three night stay is required for an ala carte meal. i know the rule is 3 dinners for a 7 night stay. i don't believe you can purchase the meal, though we never asked. we did find the ala carte rules to be enforced there, but we also didn't push our luck either.

also, most of the resorts seem to use a coupon system for ala carte. but some of the resorts appear to be less likely to enforce the policy. we're staying at the sunscape to avoid the issue entirely b/c we hated the limitation at the GP (which we otherwise thoroughly enjoyed).