We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

april 15-22 watch out catalonia u dont know what hit you

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
montreal
Level Contributor
151 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
april 15-22 watch out catalonia u dont know what hit you

well i'll be there with a group of 20 people (majority of us are partyers) and well see you guys at the bar cheers ;)

Detroit
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: april 15-22 watch out catalonia u dont know what hit you

Leave a lasting impression for us because we will be there with a group of 16 from the 23rd to the 30th

www.dtc2006.com

Colorado Springs
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: april 15-22 watch out catalonia u dont know what hit you

We are a group of 44 and we will be there from April 22 thru April 29. Plan to have a blast and tear things up.

Denver
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: april 15-22 watch out catalonia u dont know what hit you

We are only a group of 4, but ready to party with you-----See you at the bar!! April 15-19

montreal
Level Contributor
151 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: april 15-22 watch out catalonia u dont know what hit you

only 2 more days to go i've been counting down the days for months but now its almost here cant wait to be in paradise cheers !

Denver
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: april 15-22 watch out catalonia u dont know what hit you

we are down to hours now!! Can't wait I can taste the cold beer now and feel the warm sun as I sit here (at work)!

kansas city
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: april 15-22 watch out catalonia u dont know what hit you

I wish I was leaving on Saturday....we leave in 3 weeks!!! Leave some el-drink-os for us!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes...be sure to post how you liked it. I want to know how the disco is....please let me know how the disco is. Music, crowd...ect...

wildrose wisconsin
Level Contributor
712 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: april 15-22 watch out catalonia u dont know what hit you

the two of us will be there on the 19-26 we can't wait!!! i will be ready to party been sick for the last 5 days and i hope i'm feeling better by then. just hope my husband doesn't get it! we like to hang around the swim-up bars. has any one heard much about the beach bar looky on the yacatan side of resort? it looks like a nice place on the resort map. and where is the new disco now?