We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Returning to Aventura Spa Palace for 3rd time, any perks?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mukwonago
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Returning to Aventura Spa Palace for 3rd time, any perks?

My girlfriend and I are returning to ASP in March for our third trip there. We were there last March and October. If I ask, will they do anything special for us?

Any suggestions, thoughts, or comments are very welcome.

And, although there are some negative posts about ASP, the fact that we are going back for a third time should tell you something.

Thanks!

Colchester, CT
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Returning to Aventura Spa Palace for 3rd time, any perks?

If I just ask for the 3rd floor on thew Aventura side, will we have a ocean view. ????

My fiance and I are getting married there, and honeymooning in April and we cannot waitttttt to leave this crappy cold winter.

Milwaukee,WI
Level Contributor
387 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Returning to Aventura Spa Palace for 3rd time, any perks?

We just got back, if anything the color of your barecelet changes...maybe your treatment will be better (if it can even get any better) you might want to contact the hotel directly, or talk to a travel agent.

And a reply to the post above. We stayed on the North end in room 2861 on the second floor, we had a corner room , a hammock, and an ocean view. We had an awsome time and we already plan on going back ASAP!!

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
211 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Returning to Aventura Spa Palace for 3rd time, any perks?

Is the Aventura Side the North or South side?