We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aventura Spa Palace

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Colchester, CT
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Topic
Aventura Spa Palace

...... and surrounding areas. We will be there honeymooning April 11-18th, and I need to plant my wife on the nicest beach or beaches in the area. We are aware the Aventura only has a lagoon, but we are going there for the No kid thing. Any help ???? Again, I want to be on the sweeeetest beach around. Thanks !!`

Temecula, California
Level Contributor
53 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aventura Spa Palace

Congrats! Take the free shuttle from the South Lobby to Xpu Ha Spa Palace. They have the best beach I've ever been to. If the shuttle is not running for some reason, a taxi will only cost you 6 bucks each way. You will be able to use the your all inclusive over there as well for drinks and lunch. That hotel also has a nice snorkeling cove with really nice mats alongside.

Colchester, CT
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Aventura Spa Palace

what about the snorkling thing . Would it be better to bring my own gear ?

Temecula, California
Level Contributor
53 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aventura Spa Palace

Its always better to bring your own. But, they do have some to lend you (for free) if you forget.

Colchester, CT
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Aventura Spa Palace

If I were to request a room upgrade upon arrival, will that work. We will be married on the resort and honeymooning there. Does that matter ? I reallllly want a nice view, if possible.

Jackson Cnty WI
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aventura Spa Palace

The wife and I will be going to the Aventura Spa for our 3rd time this April (05). They actual have two separate ���lagoons���. Neither one of them is the ���great beach��� you are looking for. They do have ���beach service���, convenience, and are a lot quieter (quests only) than most beach areas. In addition to using the beaches (and faculties) of any Palace Resorts (6) use the free bicycles the resort provides and/or take the free bike tour to the Village of Puerto Aventuras (5mins ride south). There is a nice beach at the Omni Puerto Resort that allows you access. As far as room upgrades, they only have two types of rooms. You can only get into the ���Presidential suite��� (only 30) if you purchase though a ���Special Member���. As far as regular rooms go (if you can call them this) I rarely hear people complain. If you want to switch your room location normally they will tell you that they have no opening now, come back in the morning. They are hoping you will just stay were you are (most), but they will move you if you insist. Great place for couples and a romantic time (and I am NOT a romantic person). Just about everyone is paired up, so you don���t have to deal with that hassle either. Any other Questions?

Milwaukee,WI
Level Contributor
387 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Aventura Spa Palace

Not a big fan on Xpu-ha beach personally. We visited it just last Friday...it was soo crowded and i guess i just didn't see what the hype was, the nicest beach I've seen is in PV. But you should be able to get some nice deals on your stay...I read that if you stay a certain number of days your wedding package is free. I plan on marrying there as soon as my boyfriend asks me!! ;-) but you might want to contact your travel agent or the hotel directly

Colchester, CT
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Aventura Spa Palace

we are dong the free wedding package, and are definitely rady to goooooo. Where is PV ?