We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
west yorkshire
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Topic
flights

hi has any one flown with mytravel

what was it like

have you got enough leg room

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: flights

bump please any info i hate flying, dont know what to expect , this is my first time on a long flight

Santiago...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: flights

Sorry, don't know anything about the flight - but I noticed in another post that you'll be in PA at the same time as my wife and I. We're staying at the Catalonia. We'll be there from Nov 1 - 8.

Mentioned in this post
England
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flights

Have not flown with them but am also not a good flyer we did 10 hours last year and I coped fine with it.

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: flights

malcriadito hope tp see there

uk
Level Contributor
74 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: flights

We flew to Dominican last Feb with my travel we were lucky to have extra leg room omn the way out which was fab, but we didnt book it so on the return flight we didnt get it you could really tell the difference, On the take off there are screans in the head rest where you can watch take off and landing, that was well mad. Only 12 days to go

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: flights

only two weeks for us

uk
Level Contributor
74 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: flights

and counting its great only days now not weeks and months, weather not looking to good at the moment though

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: flights

Oooooh don't get me started with My Travel, we went to PA with them last year.

I've travelled all over the world and had all kinds of flights and service but I honestly have to say My Travel from Manchester to Cancun was right up there with the absolute worst. Two weeks before we travelled we were told that My Travel had operational problems and had chartered another plane so our flight times would change, when we turned up at the Airport we then found out that the new chartered flight was going to Cancun via Halifax, Nova Scotia.

At Halifax we sat on the ground for close to 2 hours before finally carrying on to Cancun. Altogether we were on the plane for 12 and a half hours for a journey that should take about 9 and a half.

The My Travel rep apoplogised but said, it is quite funny though......I didn't share his enjoyment.

If you are travelling with them just make sure you are on a direct flight to Cancun, it was November when we travelled last year and they did the same thing for 3 or 4 weeks in a row I believe.

Hope this helps,

Dave

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico