We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grand palladium colonial resort and spa mexico

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
plymouth devon...
Level Contributor
4 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
grand palladium colonial resort and spa mexico

Hi all. has anyone from england been to the above hotel? 2 of us are going in july 09 and i was wondering if any british people had been. i would really look forward to hearing from you. In the brochure it states that the hotel is a 5T and apparently it is excellent. I would be interested if this is actually true. many thanks tina and jim x

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
26,210 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: grand palladium colonial resort and spa mexico

Tina and Jim,

Welcome to TripAdvisor and the TripAdvisor Feedback Forum! The main purpose of this forum is to give TripAdvisor feedback on how to improve the website. For information on a particular destination, it's best to post on the forum for that destination. You can access all forums through www.tripadvisor.com/forumhome ; the Puerto Aventuras, Mexico forum is here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g153510-i166-Puert…

Since you are new to the TripAdvisor forums, I'll just point out that many forums (including this Feedback forum) have a sticky posting at the very top of the subject list. (It's called a "sticky" because it is "stuck" to the top of the forum listing.) The stickies often have important information such as the purpose of the forum or answers to frequently-asked questions that may save you time and trouble if you read them before posting to that forum.

If you have any problems with using the TA site, check out the Help Center (tiny link at the bottom of every page) or feel free to post a question on the Support Forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: grand palladium colonial resort and spa mexico

we have stayed in the Grand Palladium Colonial once, the sister resorts white sands twice and the royal Riviera once loved the place! thinking of going back in the end of June

plymouth devon...
Level Contributor
4 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: grand palladium colonial resort and spa mexico

thanks very much for replying. is the hotel a 5T rating? tina and jim

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
829 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: grand palladium colonial resort and spa mexico

I'm not sure what a "T" is, but here in the states they call it a "5 star". I am going to the Palladium in a couple days, but I am not expecting a true 5 star experience. From prior trips to Mexico, I've found the "5 star" resorts there to be more equivalent to a 3 or 4 star resort in the States.

plymouth devon...
Level Contributor
4 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: grand palladium colonial resort and spa mexico

thanks. let me know what the palladium is like when you retirn. have a great vacation. tina and jim

plymouth devon...
Level Contributor
4 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: grand palladium colonial resort and spa mexico

thanks. let me know what the palladium is like when you return. have a great vacation. tina and jim

7. Re: grand palladium colonial resort and spa mexico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, October 23, 2009