We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discounts for White Sands Resort?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
North Carolina
Level Contributor
138 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Discounts for White Sands Resort?

My husband and I leave tomorrow to go to the Palladium Grand. I know there is a new resort opening up that is owned by the same company and wanted to know if there will be oportunities to sign up (while at the grand) for a vacation at White Sands, next year, at a discounted rate. Can you get discounts for signing up so far in advance/ or being a repeat customer? Any info would be appriciated!

baltimore, md
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Discounts for White Sands Resort?

No they don't give discounts. I am a repeat customer and have made my reservation for July, 2006 and I paid full price. I would love to hear all about your trip when you return and maybe you can check out the new resort and give everyone here some info about the new place. Have a nice trip!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13,271 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discounts for White Sands Resort?

They sometimes give upgrades to repeat customers. You need to make them aware that you are a repeat customer. Best to do this about a week before your arrival via e-mail.

iowa
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discounts for White Sands Resort?

how do I get the e-mail address to the Palladium White Sand or the Palladium Grand? I don't recall ever seeing e-mail address to this resort.

Alberta
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Discounts for White Sands Resort?

Hi, did you both go on your trip to Palladium Grand in the Mayan Riviera? If so, how was your trip and what did you think of White Sands? How far away was it from completion in your opinion. We are booked to go Jan. 6th and would love to hear any info you may have. Let us know if there is anything special we should be taking with us. My husband & I and our 4 grown sons are going, leaving from Alberta, Canada.

Anything you can share would be helpful, if you have photo's, that would be great as well.

Cheers,

eNVy

Mentioned in this post
Mayan Palace Riviera Maya
Mayan Palace Riviera Maya
4,296 Reviews
Playa Paraiso, Mexico
Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discounts for White Sands Resort?

I just booked with the White Sands for Jan.21st through 28th. Was told the rates were a super saver sale and received an incredible rate due to the opening. Try using Apple Vacations (Doylestown Travel Agency) on the internet. We were told the resort is sold out that week. As far as advance rates, this agency gives a 10% discount off the base rate. Hope this info helps. Happy vacationing all.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Discounts for White Sands Resort?

The e-mail address is coming up the same for all the Palladium resorts in my reservation system:

rriviera@fiesta-hotels.com (yes there's supposed to be 2 r's in riviera)

Phone: 011-52-984-877-2100